The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn’t seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, “My friend is dead! What can I do?” The operator says, “Calm down. I can help. First, make sure he’s dead.” There is a silence; then a gun shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says, “OK, now what?”
 
I don't know if I can post this, but I thought I would share. I got these neat 3-D printed trays today from Granite State Aquatics. They are a neat way to keep the test kits organized and handy. He also prints those white screw-on funnels that you can see screwed onto the base. They screw onto the top of the cuvettes and they make it much easier to dump the powdered reagents out of the pouches without spilling. All very reasonably priced.

3-D Trays.jpeg
 
was visitng my daughter last night when I asked if I could borrow a newspaper. “This is the 21st century. We don’t read newspapers! Here, use my iPad,” she said.

I’ll tell you one thing. Neither the fly nor the iPad survived.
 
Two elderly gentlemen at a retirement center were talking about their lives: “John, I’m 89 years old now and I’m full of aches and pains. I know you’re about my age. How do you feel?” John answers, “I feel just like a newborn baby.” “Really?! Like a newborn baby?!” “Yep. No hair, no teeth, and I think I just pooped my pants.”
 
Red...
IMG_3749.JPG
 
At the beginning of last year, I made a New Year’s resolution to lose 10 pounds… Only 15 more to go!
 
Ok reefers on this popular Thread. . . . . .
Its been another year and we're still here together and still reefing and for the most part still healthy. We've laughed together, we've prayed together, we've shared photos and we've laughed at each others jokes.
Speaking of jokes, If I posted a joke that offended anyone, from the bottom of my heart . . . . " THERE WILL BE MORE IN 2022" !!!
THANK YOU FOR BEING A WONDERFUL BUNCH.

will be getting ready in a bit to go out for dinner and bring in the new year (something I havent done in about 6 years) This GF of mine is keeping me on my toes. . lol

new year1.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new