The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Today's drivers. . . . smh

1641241509246.png
 
Last night I ordered a glass of wine with my dinner. I was a little surprised when the waiter asked to see my I.D. “Do I look that young?” I asked. “No,” he responded. “I was checking to see if you qualified for the senior discount.”
 
This is real
Woman orders a hot wing meal from KFC - Guess its real Chicken

1641440415435.png
 
From a friend of mine's trail cam on his property in SW Louisiana. Lots of wildlife around here. This is a mom and two of her young ones. She has three.
1641687456056.png
 
How to write “I changed a lightbulb” on your resume:

“Single-handedly managed the successful upgrade and deployment of a new environmental illumination system with zero cost overruns and no safety incidents.”
 
What happens if you eat aluminum foil?
You sheet metal!
 
What do you get if you put a duck in a cement mixer?
Quacks in the pavement.
 
Why couldn’t the sailor learn his alphabet?
He kept getting lost at C.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new