The most aggressive tang vote

Most aggressive tang(s) in your experience up to three votes

• Total voters

R33fDaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tangs are only aggressive when you don't give them enough rock work, caves and individual places to sleep. They also can't feel like it's a competition for food. Provide those things and you exponentially increase your chances for success.

LIreefguy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purple isn’t even In the ball park when it comes to aggression when it comes to sohal

I have 11 tangs In my 265. All get along. Few little battles but not Much in teens of real aggression. The list includes 2 yellow, purple,2 mata, powder blue, chevron, Tomini , white tail,2 hippo
Well I added a 3 inch sohal. Everything was ok for about a year. Then around 5 inches all hell broke lose. A month of this stress abs one big gash on my powder blue and it had to go

Rancheree

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 spot bristletooth, at about 5” he is the king of my 7’ 210. Completely controls the tank including a 7” one spot fox face and 6” hippo. The only one he doesn’t bother is a 5” Scopas which refuses to get bullied.

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Legit! We had a lemon damsel in our 180 that terrorized the entire tank. Ended up tearing the whole thing apart to catch the little booger. Now the kole is the dictator in that tank.

"You have 180 gallons and lots of rock work to play in. WHY CAN'T YOU ALL JUST GET ALONG?!" is a question I find myself asking my 180 inhabitants on a regular basis. :D Although the fact that I talk to and try to reason with my fish may be cause to question my sanity....
perhaps a little bourbon for all the fish will came them down hahaah

Brittanyjo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Powder blue; oh my …. she has been a problem. I don’t think anyone will call powder blues peace keepers.

Last edited:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.7%
Back