The most WICKED CHALICE EVER Guaranteed!!!!!!!

Battlecorals

Vivat imitator!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
8,836
Reaction score
20,931
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well guys.,

This is is. You can stop looking because it finally happened. Hands down and without a doubt The most bad *** chalice of all time. This thing is just wicked! Hard to really put a price on a piece like this but I am still mulling it over as I will no doubt be flooded with PMs and emails once this bad boy is unleashed.

I am calling it the Quest Mutilator Rainbow Grail!






























Feast your eyes upon this almighty piece and grab a towel because your going to want to protect your keyboard from the drool thats about to stat pouring out of your gaping jaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




​





























































































the quest mutilator rainbow grail chalice

f62ea910-acfc-4b32-8f8a-4ad21c9a2c54_zps7f6f9040.png



this link looks out of place
Pms will be answered in the order they are received. Please be patient as I will get to all of you.
​
 
Last edited:
I was sure hoping my favorite place to look for sticks hadn't turned to the dark side. LOL!
 
The only pic I'm seeing is the skull cup. I think it's a joke lol.
 
What's todays date????

Pretty sure he is poking fun at others. Love the marketing!
 
Last edited:
I just had a second look, and if you look really closely you can see some of the skeleton showing through. I think it's dead! :P
 
Just purchased a piece of this one of a kind, It will be the center piece of my show tank! Thanks for letting me have first dibs!!!
 
If this is a joke ( assuming it is due to date ) then touchè im glad to see vendors poking fun at how absolutely silly certain aspects of this hobby have become. Keep it real everyone -
 
A little bleaching and RTN going on, but I think I can still save it.....PM sent...lol
 
A little bleaching and RTN going on, but I think I can still save it.....PM sent...lol

No no it's supposed to look like that. May have to move this bad boy to auction. The flood of Pm's is beginning to overwhelm But again please be patient and bear with me I will get to you soon as possible.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new