The most WICKED CHALICE EVER Guaranteed!!!!!!!

Boofest post in this thread.
Such a good laugh! -_-
 
Screenshot2014-04-01140333_zps79c1d27f.png

Screenshot2014-04-01140318_zpsb2d052c9.png



no offense in any way to the people who sent me these and I really appreciate your interest. Just having a little fun today:wink:. These two got an actual lol out of me!:pound::tea:
 
Put me on the list

;)
 
Best Chalice I have seen yet. Requires no water and no light. Even you LED guys can keep this one alive. :jaw:
 
A little TLC and a better quality light to bring back some color and it would be great! lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new