The Name Game with PRIZE!!!

Man it gonna be a tough decision but keep it coming i got a couple in mind already.
 
lifesavers.jpg


Ktars LIFESAVER Chalice
 
Being a HUGE fan of zombie movies I have to say that "Dawn Of The Dead" came to mind when i saw this piece. For all you skeptics I have personally seen this piece the other day and the pictures are pretty close to what it actually looks like.
 
Reminds me of a mandarin dragonette, so how about..
Mandarin Eye Chalice
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new