The NanOH-

Sunday, May 15: Here is what’s left of my aquarium. All parameters except for Nitrates and phosphates are doing well. Both of which are still at 0. Have never been able to get them to raise. Any tips would help. I have been able to get some really good coralline growth which is one positive lol
35FB18CA-BBDC-448C-8E67-91B01F1C15D8.jpeg
 
Thursday, May 19: Got some new additions to the tank in the form of 2 Black Darwin Clownfish. I’m not too much of an expert on these guys but I got one big and one small. They seem to be staying together so that’s great. The revival of the reef is starting strong. Now I just need to revamp my CUC which only features one Trochus snail and 2 hermits and fill it with new corals

51289EF5-0B29-4A0E-9093-9D71126CBBBF.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new