The New Guy

91F938AE-F691-4E01-BB1D-A27F36BFE045.gif

Welcome to the R2R family!. This crowd really loves pics;)
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
nice pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
Hello Everyone. My name is Brian and I live the Northwest Panhandle of Florida. Started in the hobby about two years now and enjoy it. I have a 120 Gal DT w/110 Gal Refugium and a newly tied in JBJ 30 Gal Isolation/Grow tank to move frags and isolate newly added fish until acclimated as needed. Tied them together, so I only need to dose one system. Recently decided to join R2R and enjoy learning everyday. Thanks for having such a great forum.
Welcome to R2R Brian.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new