The new R2R APP is progressing nicely!

How will you use the R2R App?

  • IOS Device

    Votes: 526 55.4%
  • Android Device

    Votes: 311 32.8%
  • Neither, I'll still use the desktop or mobile version I use now!

    Votes: 112 11.8%

  • Total voters
    949
IOS is almost 100% complete!
Androids better anyway...
Oh My God Wow GIF

I play don't hurt me :eek::rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 
HA! No..more like January 2025!!!

Android beta is rolling out in the next few days. That was what was holding us up but we're almost done with that! Hopefully a full site roll out on the next couple of weeks as long as things keep trending in the right direction!
Happy Jeff Goldblum GIF by Apartments.com
 
Waiting for final confirmation but Android beta testing should be only a few days away (or perhaps SOONER!)
 
Waiting for final confirmation but Android beta testing should be only a few days away (or perhaps SOONER!)
Oooooo this is huge news for those that have android phones!
 
I have a question about the app, I'm not sure if it's been answered already so apologies if it has!

Will all previous and ongoing threads be transfered over? Also, will stats like # of posts, and reaction scores be transfered over? Thank you! I can't wait to use the app! It looks awesome!
 
I have a question about the app, I'm not sure if it's been answered already so apologies if it has!

Will all previous and ongoing threads be transfered over? Also, will stats like # of posts, and reaction scores be transfered over? Thank you! I can't wait to use the app! It looks awesome!

The app and the web versions on R2R are all integrated. You can use the app or the old way you’ve always used it and it will be seamless. Nothing will be lost. :)
 
Ok...soooo...UPDATE! If everything goes to plan, beta testing on android will commence TOMORROW!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new