The one and only Dr Reef!

gongshow1988

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2023
Messages
119
Reaction score
67
Location
michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Just received my second order from Dr Reef. This order was much larger than my first one from a year ago. All fish came in looking great and healthy. Had one fish unfortunately not make it after 24 hrs. I don’t fault Dr Reef for this as I think it happened during transit or when I put the fish in the tank with lights off she might’ve hit her side on some rocks. But it appeared to have damage to her side. Dr Reef is replacing that fish for free. He has been extremely communicative during the entire process. I couldn’t be happier. Thank you @Dr. Reef!!
 
Thank you for your feedback and support.
Really sorry for 1 doa. We will replace it for you.
Thank you again for your business
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new