• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

The Reef Corner

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

reefingit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
Has anyone made recent purchases from this vendor? Can you share what your experiences were in dealing with this company?

Googled them and found a couple of old reviews that made me a little hesitant about making a purchase.

Thanks.

DarthSimon

Team R2R
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Exactly what was said above. Nice until his fish died 7 days later. Buyers beware. He sells high end stuff, and certainly likes to charge premium prices.

Edgardo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The owner Ed will treat you nicely until he ships out! Then, if you have any issues he goes silent! I’ve purchased from him and ALL have died within a week or so while in QT! Plus he is way too expensive. I will NEVER buy from him again! Last purchase he forgot to send me the “free” pellets he offers with every purchase PLUS the fish ended up crashing my 250 gallon DT!! PLEASE PLEASE do yourself a favor and DON’T BUY FROM HIM!!! You’ll regret it if you do!

DarthSimon

Team R2R
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The owner Ed will treat you nicely until he ships out! Then, if you have any issues he goes silent! I’ve purchased from him and ALL have died within a week or so while in QT! Plus he is way too expensive. I will NEVER buy from him again! Last purchase he forgot to send me the “free” pellets he offers with every purchase PLUS the fish ended up crashing my 250 gallon DT!! PLEASE PLEASE do yourself a favor and DON’T BUY FROM HIM!!! You’ll regret it if you do!

Totally agree with above. Horrible experience with this guy. Beware!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back