The Reef2Reef Bulk Reef Supply BOX Giveaway!

pluikens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never followed a giveaway this closely so I'm not positive on how it works. The drawing date is the 9th and the first post states to check back on the drawing date to see if we won. Should we be expecting the winner to be announced today or do I just need to cool my jets and wait another day? Needless to say but I'll do it anyway... I'm excited!

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never followed a giveaway this closely so I'm not positive on how it works. The drawing date is the 9th and the first post states to check back on the drawing date to see if we won. Should we be expecting the winner to be announced today or do I just need to cool my jets and wait another day? Needless to say but I'll do it anyway... I'm excited!

I would be patient. There are always a lot of contests running simultaneously and in my experience, these usually get resolved fairly close to the date specified in the first post, but not always the exact day. I suspect it requires a senior staff member to select the winner. :)

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Yes usually they do happen a day or 2 after the end date. The name will be drawn shortly and posted in this thread. I'll Tag @mdbannister just to make him aware :)

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for tagging me. I'll get this drawn first thing in the AM. Check back tomorrow (Friday) morning guys, and I'm sorry about the delay! Definitely always tag me if you're afraid I'm missing the deadline. I try to keep up, but sometimes I miss it. :)

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It should've been today, but I goofed. I'll pull a winner first thing in the morning, and only entries submitted by the deadline will be counted. Thanks for being patient with me. :D

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Drawing happening in... 5... 4... 3... 2...

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here’s my entry!

CD9592F5-6218-4E96-AA93-31DD456EA7D3.jpeg
Congratulations @Reef Dude!! You're our winner for this contest! PM me within 48 hours to claim your gift card!

*Prize must be claimed within 48 hours or we will redraw for a new winner

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 94 75.8%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 12.1%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back