• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

The Rok Citi Coralz Growout Extraviganza!!!

OP
OP
fab1971

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's another piece that I'm adding to the growout. Already has 5 eyes and just arrived today. Hope you guys like it, I know I do :tongue: . It's still getting used to my tank and is a bit stressed from shipping but you can tell it's a special piece. World wide corals Sub Zero Watermelon.

100_0848.jpg

100_0849.jpg

100_0850.jpg

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice one Frank definetly a keeper my friend will see you soon pal

Salty Dog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pretty sure you'll have to get it at gunpoint from WWC :tongue: but then again, you guys have come up with some awesome stuff, so I wouldn't be surprised if you dig one of them up too!

the nicest one Ive seen is from wwc,I know one guy I bought a bunch of SPS stuff off of a long time ago.Might have to ask him. Drainbamage what the heck, I ordered h2o caviar a month ago and still havent got it. By the way your doing a great job on your grow out

drainbamage

Extreme Whippersnapper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the nicest one Ive seen is from wwc,I know one guy I bought a bunch of SPS stuff off of a long time ago.Might have to ask him. Drainbamage what the heck, I ordered h2o caviar a month ago and still havent got it. By the way your doing a great job on your grow out

Lol- thanks I think- was I supposed to ship the caviar to you? If I was, please re-PM me as apparently I've forgotten all about it, oops...

OP
OP
fab1971

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
temp 81 degrees, salinity 1.027, ph 8.0, calcium - 450 , alk - 8, magnesium ? I'm having trouble testing the magnesium for some reason (tried twice). I don't want to waste any more solution so I'll ask Lps to test it for me when he drops by this week. Everything else seems in order. I'll be doing a water change and cleaning equipment today. I believe the Goku has finally stopped receding and has lost half it's mass. Now lets hope it can turn around and start growing. Everything else is doing great, good color and eating nightly.

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
temp 81 degrees, salinity 1.027, ph 8.0, calcium - 450 , alk - 8, magnesium ? I'm having trouble testing the magnesium for some reason (tried twice). I don't want to waste any more solution so I'll ask Lps to test it for me when he drops by this week. Everything else seems in order. I'll be doing a water change and cleaning equipment today. I believe the Goku has finally stopped receding and has lost half it's mass. Now lets hope it can turn around and start growing. Everything else is doing great, good color and eating nightly.
I've got my fingers crossed Frank on that Goku pal and no problem ill help you test for that mag this week. All other parameters seem to be on point. Great job Frank

gonewild34

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok guys im adding these into the growout also
P5150227.jpg

this one is nice the eyes are alot more purlpish blue the camera didnt get it and the body has yellow and orange in it
P5150235.jpg

OP
OP
fab1971

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Dan and Bill. They look great! Jae will be bringing his over sometime this week so I can photgraph and add to the growout.

gonewild34

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dam bill those pieces are awesome im hoping to add one more to the mix if it grows in time frank knows what it is :bigsmile:

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys sometime this week ill have Frank take pics of the pieces I'm addin he will also be hostin my contributions I love every gem in this growout

Salty Dog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im so excited about this grow out. all of us will have a load of high end corals. thanks everyone

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 21 26.9%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 27 34.6%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 16 20.5%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.8%
Back