• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

The Rok Citi Coralz Growout Extraviganza!!!

OP
OP
fab1971

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Goku stopped receding but lost a lot of mass, all of the other chalices are doing well and eating good. Starting to see a little growth on a couple of them and the color is looking great. Our growout list has been updated to inlude a couple of new chalices. thats all for now guys. Pics will be taken as soon as I receive shipment of the Matrix or the main one we're waiting for. Frank.

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok Frank saw the list again and I see all the new addons:xd: this is gettin insane and I like I LIKE A lot :tongu:tongue:e::tongue:and still might have one more GEM to add on :wink:

Salty Dog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just got the corals , I gave them a light re viev bath and put them in my frag station with the lights off. I will post some picts in a few days once they open up. Chalice's are pretty decent in size, maybe 1"3/4-2" . :wink:

OP
OP
fab1971

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just got the corals , I gave them a light re viev bath and put them in my frag station with the lights off. I will post some picts in a few days once they open up. Chalice's are pretty decent in size, maybe 1"3/4-2" . :wink:

Good to hear! Can't wait for the pics. My pictures will be coming tomorrow once the shipment arrives. Also would like to add that the My miami looks to be sprouting a new eye (cross fingers). I'll know for sure next week. The tiger lily?? also looks to be sprouting an eye but I could be mistaken on that one. They all eat like pigs and I'm treating them right so I wouldn't be surprised :)

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice Frank I knew we had the ritegrower for the job :wink:

OP
OP
fab1971

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here are a few pics. The bahama mama is two eyes. One of the eyes will be going to a local friend and collector but the other ones will be for our growout. It's a good eater and grower so getting 5 eyes out of this piece will be no problem. You can actually see where the new eye is forming on the my miami (lower left hand corner). i also took new pictures of the reef fanatics ft and the tiger lily lookalike?? I'm going to have to send jfox some pics of this piece to see if it's actually a tiger lily or not. The seller I bought it from can't confirm but said the guy he got it from said it was. I figured I'd go straight to the source to try and figure this one out. It's a beauty whether it is or isn't so I'm happy either way. Goku has stopped receding and looks stable now but it's going to take some hard work to get it going again. You can see the mass it's lost from the picture. More pics coming either tomorrow or friday, depending on how the frags react to shipping. Enjoy!

My Miami

100_0863.jpg

Tiger lily ?? look alike???
100_0874.jpg

reef fanatics flame thrower
100_0867.jpg

bahama mama
100_0853.jpg

fnf goku
100_0864.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
fab1971

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looking good man, can you lable each just so the stupid member like me know what is what :sad:

There's nothing stupid about it bro. I have trouble remembering all of these too and sometimes have to go back and get them. I'll label them from now on and the latest pics will be updated in a second.

Salty Dog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's nothing stupid about it bro. I have trouble remembering all of these too and sometimes have to go back and get them. I'll label them from now on and the latest pics will be updated in a second.

Thank you senior :squigglemouth: I is a dummy when it comes to all these names :tongue:

OP
OP
fab1971

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that fnf goku is lookin hot

It is a nice piece and hopefully can hang on. It's hanging by a thread right now. It lost maybe 60% of it's mass from shipping and stress. It was cut a few days before shipping so I'm guessing all that stress almost did it in. I've seen pieces come back from less so I'm looking on the bright side. Seller gave us a really good price for it though and I couldn't pass it up. The others will be here tomorrow (cross my fingers) and I'll give you guys and update and photos by tomorrow afternoon. I hope fed ex does the right thing.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 136 43.3%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 108 34.4%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 49 15.6%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.6%
Back