The Secrets of BTA

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mäge
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mäge

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2014
Messages
5
Reaction score
5
Location
switzerland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to all the NemFreaks

I am a reefer from switzerland and and I am fascinated about all these beautiful BTAs I see in this Forum. The BTA is one of the most common Nem in this hobby and also one of the rarest in!

Is there a Link with BTA species, were are all these super cool morphs from, in switzerland it is easy to get the copper one and since a few Years the sunburst. The other beautiful morphs I never saw in my country.

Cheers Mäge
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new