The so called wifes tank

and a few more
IMG_0762.JPG
IMG_0761.JPG
IMG_0760.JPG
IMG_0759.JPG
IMG_0752.JPG
IMG_0751.JPG
IMG_0749.JPG
IMG_0745.JPG
IMG_0744.JPG
 
She has not complained so I take that as a positive :)
She knows I am a bit frustrated right now.
Tank is a mess.
Want to upgrade, but money is not there and will not be there for a while (years booo).
 
decided to shutdown my other 130d(thought long and hard before I did it but it needed to be done) and packed mostly everything back into the wifes tank
been neglecting things a bit, colors are off, water changes oh humm a couple times in last few months, and test ugh!!!
Life just seemed to catch up to me, and having tough time putting the effort into the tank while I decide if I need a break from the last 18 years of having tanks or not.

Some things are still looking decent I would not mind my tank having the colors in the last couple pics :)

IMG_1829.JPG


IMG_1869.JPG


IMG_1866.JPG


IMG_1865.JPG


IMG_1867.JPG


IMG_1868.JPG


IMG_1864.JPG


IMG_1830.JPG


IMG_1832.JPG


IMG_1847.JPG


IMG_1849.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new