The STUDIO™ Easy Aquarium Stands are now available. Budget priced and hundreds of options.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Tenecor Aquariums

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
STUDIO Easy Aquarium Stands are the quickest and most straightforward stands to assemble, ensuring that you can start enjoying your aquarium right away. The exclusive screwless design makes setup a breeze -- only 30 seconds!**

Choose from an array of stylish finishes sure to complement any decor. Say goodbye to the assembly aggravation and missing hardware of overpriced poor quality chain store brands.

Here they are >> https://www.tenecoraquariums.com/collections/studio-wood-aquarium-stands-30-inch-high

STUDIO™ stands 30 inches and shorter in length are intended for aquariums up to 20 inches in height.

** Larger sizes may take up to 90 seconds.
Studio Stand - Open - black.jpg

Screwless Cabinet Stand - 24x24x30 - Elm .jpg

Screwless Cabinet Stand - 24x24x30 - Elm - back.jpg

OP
OP
Tenecor Aquariums

Tenecor Aquariums

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What happens when the stands get wet from use? Is the material MDF?
Honest question.
These are budget priced stands made from laminated particle board. Care should be taken to avoid water soaking into them. Slight spillage is no problem. The sizes max out at 30 inches in length and they are intended for small aquariums. Fraggers love them as do starter hobbyists and freshwater newbies. Our Magnum Aluminum stands are the Gold standard for durability and longevity but cost much more.

OP
OP
Tenecor Aquariums

Tenecor Aquariums

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What happens when the stands get wet from use? Is the material MDF?
Honest question.
One more thing. We will be introducing a 30 mm Magnum stand series called, wait for it, The Magnum 30 Series. These will be the smaller sizes from 24 inches to 48 inches in length. Right now most of these sizes are made from 45 and 45/90 mm profiles and are strong enough to hold up a bus. The 30 series will cost significantly less and will be an excellent value. As a point of reference, one of the well advertised glass aquarium companies has a line of aluminum cabinets and they try to do it with 10 mm profile. We can't go there.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 61 74.4%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back