OP
OP
T

Theclutziestspazzofaninja

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should have an update by Tuesday as I haven't seen them in over a week :)
Glad to hear yours did well with the medications! I hope I never need to use any, but it's good to know :)

OP
OP
T

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UPDATE: :tongue:
I just got home and checked on the tanks, and I promised an update....so here it is! :D
Unfortunately they are still showing signs of ick, but I've fed them some crushed garlic w/some brine and I'm doing a water change ASAP. They ate the brine and even a couple of the garlic chunks, so I'm hoping it helps!
I'm also putting my vortechs on the tank tonight, so that should finish off the last of the algae (which is about gone...FINALLY!)
I'll get some pics up as soon as possible...hopefully tonight :)

OP
OP
T

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I couldn't get any pics up last night... :sorry: The camera that I took all my pictures on died and then the lights went out for the night and everyone went to sleep...LOL
I tried to take a couple on my phone just now, so I hope they turn out decent enough to see the fish :) In one of the pics (of the female) you should be able to see a few tiny specs of the ick, but for the most part they're looking better. :) I'm just trying to ride it out and do water changes and feed garlic rather than use medicine as that can also have harmful affects.
without further rambling...here are the pics!
2013-01-01 17.03.46.jpg
2013-01-01 17.03.38.jpg
2013-01-01 17.02.56.jpg

Last edited:

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's great to hear!!!

OP
OP
T

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its been a while hasn't it?! :p
The wrasses are still doing fantastic! :D
I did have a scare with one of the females about a week ago though. I came to home to find that one of the two females was not in the DT tank and after searching around the tank to make sure she hadn't taken a dive out of the tank, and finding that she was nowhere to be found I looked in the overflow. And there she was! I'm just glad she wasn't on the floor or in the sump because both of those I'm sure would have killed her. :(
Now she's completely fine though, and nothing new has really been happening. :)

Saltgator

Tang Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did have a scare with one of the females about a week ago though. I came to home to find that one of the two females was not in the DT tank and after searching around the tank to make sure she hadn't taken a dive out of the tank, and finding that she was nowhere to be found I looked in the overflow. And there she was! I'm just glad she wasn't on the floor or in the sump because both of those I'm sure would have killed her. :(

Good to hear.

Brought to you by a Country Boy utilizing his Evo 4G and the Reef2Reef App

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
awesome news. glad she's alright. maybe new pics or a vid is needed for proof. :wink:

OP
OP
T

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry about the delay in pictures and updates...school has been sort of crazy for the past few weeks... :(
as proof that they are all still alive here's a horrible phone shot of them all eating tonight. :)

Back