The Undecided Reef

what brand is the light hanging fixture been trying to find online cant find thanks?


Not a brand . A buddy who is an electrician used electrical conduit and bent it to my spec's . U can find pipe benders n the conduit in lowes or HD . U bend it once 90 degrees to the width of the tank and then bend it again 90 degree's for the mid f 2 b length . paint it black and use u straps to mount to stand . I recycled this one since it was on a 30 x 30 cube . I used a pipe connector after cutting the f 2 b depth for a fit . It's the silver part u see.
HTH
 
Not a brand . A buddy who is an electrician used electrical conduit and bent it to my spec's . U can find pipe benders n the conduit in lowes or HD . U bend it once 90 degrees to the width of the tank and then bend it again 90 degree's for the mid f 2 b length . paint it black and use u straps to mount to stand . I recycled this one since it was on a 30 x 30 cube . I used a pipe connector after cutting the f 2 b depth for a fit . It's the silver part u see.
HTH
THANKS VERY MUCH WILL BE LOOKING TO DO THIS !!!
 
Sunny d's starting to color back up , Latin lovers n


20150722_154404.jpg 20150722_154404.jpg 20150722_154345.jpg
 
Was playing with an old P&S canon camera ,

Acan
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0679.JPG
    IMG_0679.JPG
    539.9 KB · Views: 223
Not sure on these .. They r so small .I want to say poison berries
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0684.JPG
    IMG_0684.JPG
    504.2 KB · Views: 164
I was up @ 630 this morning n decided to go visit some good ppl . I would always say I would visit n I had a good time with them . Since I am back in eastern nc. I am definitely going to visit more often as it may or may not be reef stuff.
I thought I got a pic of the half circle tank but I botched that up.
George n Barb sent me home with some goodies too.
George n Barb
 

Attachments

  • 20150725_093829.jpg
    20150725_093829.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 260
The tank they were standing in front of .
It's pretty impressive n this one has nothing on the half circle. I kept teasing Barb to clean off her frag racks .. Must have counted 4 + racks full of corals ..lol
 

Attachments

  • 20150725_093845.jpg
    20150725_093845.jpg
    7.8 MB · Views: 250

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new