The WATERBOX PLATINUM Giveaway! It's Bling Bling!

Jack Eskay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the over all design of their tanks, gorgeous, sleek. And I also really like the plumbing/sump setup. Very clean

VaIsForReefers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
waterbox giveaway.jpg

The WATERBOX PLATINUM Giveaway!
Sponsored by WaterBoxAquariums.com!

The WATERBOX platinum are designed to make purchasing an aquarium for beginners up to professional aquarists simplified. Each Aquarium is water tested and designed by professional engineers with over 15 years experience. We are happy to announce this platinum giveaway of a platinum aquarium system!

How to Enter:

OFFICIAL ENTRY: You must subscribe to the contest email list. Click here to subscribe

Bonus Entry #1: Check out the details of the WaterBox Aquarium Line and then post back in this thread something you like about them. Click here

Bonus Entry #2: Update your reef tank build thread or create a new one here in the Members Tank Forum. After you update your thread then post a link to your build thread here in this thread.

Bonus Entry #3: Share this contest on your Facebook account and then post back in here that you completed this entry.

*Once you have completed your entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed each one. A total of four (4) entries are possible so you would have four (4) separate posts if you completed all entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

Drawing:
Open till April 30th! We will pick one winner by random draw from this thread pending verification of entry.

The Prize:
A Waterbox Platinum Series 135 System valued at over $2000! Your choice of Black or White!

The WATERBOX platinum are designed to make purchasing an aquarium for beginners up to professional aquarists simplified. Each Aquarium is water tested and designed by professional engineers with over 15 years experience.

• 5D Rimless Low Iron Glass on All 5 Sides
    • Overflow Box with Dual Return Nozzles
    • Rubber Mat Under Tank
    • Double sealed UV cabinets available in Black or White
    • Stainless Hinges
    • Push Open Doors
    • Leveling Feet
    • Full Glass Sump with Foam Mat
    • Standard Filter Socks

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Thanks again to WaterBoxAquariums.com!
I just found out about Waterbox and I have to get this aquarium to start my new mixed reef. I subscribed with my email and posted the contest to Facebook.

VaIsForReefers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
waterbox giveaway.jpg

The WATERBOX PLATINUM Giveaway!
Sponsored by WaterBoxAquariums.com!

The WATERBOX platinum are designed to make purchasing an aquarium for beginners up to professional aquarists simplified. Each Aquarium is water tested and designed by professional engineers with over 15 years experience. We are happy to announce this platinum giveaway of a platinum aquarium system!

How to Enter:

OFFICIAL ENTRY: You must subscribe to the contest email list. Click here to subscribe

Bonus Entry #1: Check out the details of the WaterBox Aquarium Line and then post back in this thread something you like about them. Click here

Bonus Entry #2: Update your reef tank build thread or create a new one here in the Members Tank Forum. After you update your thread then post a link to your build thread here in this thread.

Bonus Entry #3: Share this contest on your Facebook account and then post back in here that you completed this entry.

*Once you have completed your entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed each one. A total of four (4) entries are possible so you would have four (4) separate posts if you completed all entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

Drawing:
Open till April 30th! We will pick one winner by random draw from this thread pending verification of entry.

The Prize:
A Waterbox Platinum Series 135 System valued at over $2000! Your choice of Black or White!

The WATERBOX platinum are designed to make purchasing an aquarium for beginners up to professional aquarists simplified. Each Aquarium is water tested and designed by professional engineers with over 15 years experience.

• 5D Rimless Low Iron Glass on All 5 Sides
    • Overflow Box with Dual Return Nozzles
    • Rubber Mat Under Tank
    • Double sealed UV cabinets available in Black or White
    • Stainless Hinges
    • Push Open Doors
    • Leveling Feet
    • Full Glass Sump with Foam Mat
    • Standard Filter Socks

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Thanks again to WaterBoxAquariums.com!
It would be amazing to win this aquarium to start my mixed reef!

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/starting-a-new-mixed-reed.382131/

Raxnar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry 2 - Love the clean design. Sump looks to be well thought out and the included ATO kit is a nice touch.

ReefSTX

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry completed: Subscribed to email
Bonus Entry #1 completed: I really like the design and engineering behind the plumbing system Waterbox uses for these aquariums! Also love that they only seal the portion of the glass with silicone that comes into contact with glass, very clean look!

Danny Babko

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My dream would be to own this tank!! Absolutely incredible! I love the Starfire glass! The beautiful design! This is a high end tank and none compare! Especially to their prices! Way to go Waterbox!! Only a matter of time till everyone will get their hands of this baby! I really really hope I win! If I do I will post all over my YouTube channel, my personal 14k follower instagram account and my promotional 277k follower instagram account! Everyone needs to hear about these! Thank you Waterbox for making such a great aquarium!

Aquaman508

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The WATERBOX PLATINUM Giveaway! It's Bling Bling!
Official Entry completed: Subscribed to email
Bonus Entry #1 completed: I love Waterbox style of all the tanks. Modern, rimless and clean lines. It goes with my style of aquascaping. I can actually put this thing in my living room if I win it!

BryanF

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 1. Awesome sleek look. Customer support is probably the best I have experienced. I have purchased two waterbox aquariums so far. Jessica (chat support) answers right away and is really friendly!

malacoda

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry 1:

There are a lot of things to like about the Platinum line ... from the premium glass to the included sump. IMHO the real cherry on top though is the fact that an ATO system is included. And not just a some cheap no-name brand, but a Pacific Sun! Can't beat that.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 31 21.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 106 73.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.1%
Back