The Wrasse Lover's Thread!

Can someone help me find a pink-streaked wrasse, I have been looking forever and it seems like no one has them. Are they seasonal. It's the one fish I need for my small tank that is holding up my last addition. Thank you.
 
My new Terelabrus wrasse I'm QTing right now. One of the most curious fish I've seen, has been eating anything I put in the tank since day one.

1758267755835.png


1758267964629.png
 
Never seen my Meleagris Leopard so horny. He is in his counting suit a lot. More than I ever seen before. Hope it won’t wear him down resulting a stress and dead Leopard.
IMG_0852.jpeg
IMG_0853.jpeg
 
Never seen my Meleagris Leopard so horny. He is in his counting suit a lot. More than I ever seen before. Hope it won’t wear him down resulting a stress and dead Leopard.
IMG_0852.jpeg
IMG_0853.jpeg
He’s checking out that naso.
 
Alright guys, Im looking to add one more wrasse. I want something that is a stunner but will stand up to the Ornate leopard in the tank. He can be a rather obnoxious fish at times. Especially to the Choati in there. I was thinking about Melanurus but I have read they can be hard on hermits and snails. Any other suggestions?
 
Or a Bluethroat Fairy, Naoke , Splendid Pencil wrasse. These will not be bother by your resident wrasse.
Stunning is the one word you can use to describe these wrasses.

IMG_8878.jpeg IMG_4642.jpeg IMG_6001.jpeg
 
Not sure I would put melanurus and stunner in the same sentence.
My Melanurus likes swimming above my Hollywood Stunner.
 
Can I add a leopard wrasse to an existing mystery wrasse in a 60 gallon
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new