The Wrasse Lover's Thread!

Excited on my new parrot...
7f397a3da7264bed87c1591f042ba546.jpg
Nice! Saw him at AF before I left for Thanksgiving. He's a sharp lookin parrot!
 
In a 100, maybe something like:

C. lubbocki
exquisitus
rubeus
 
Would you guys have a recomendation for 40 gal tank? I know the pink streaked but is there any others or any combinations? I have a skimmer rated for 200 gal that im going to use so as long as they get along.
 
Would you guys have a recomendation for 40 gal tank? I know the pink streaked but is there any others or any combinations? I have a skimmer rated for 200 gal that im going to use so as long as they get along.
Flashers are smaller and would work.
 
Hi! Well I decided to try another Earmuff Wrasse.....my second attempt....I got him last Saturday.....he was at my LFS for two weeks, he was eating like a pig, so I decided to take him home! I didn't QT him. So far so good! [emoji16]
9b589fa3b6f5de97ddb49a0a26740350.jpg
975240a9835ca94c426e5e950b59dc84.jpg
 
2DEB3F46-081A-4E85-8DB8-9E307F3C89DD.jpeg
Honestly, I’m not sure what species this is. I know it’s a flasher but that’s it.
 
2DEB3F46-081A-4E85-8DB8-9E307F3C89DD.jpeg
Honestly, I’m not sure what species this is. I know it’s a flasher but that’s it.
It's either Cirrhilabrus rubeus or C. joanallenae. Are the ventral fins red or black?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new