1   0   0
Love the glowing coral!

Paul87

Fellow Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You picked the appropriate tittle for this thread being a showcase tank! What us that ridiculously bright orange coral in the sand bed. Is it a lobo or trachy? That is a really cool piece. You gotta stop sharing it I'm getting jealous! LOL.

OP
OP
TheGrimmReefer

TheGrimmReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You picked the appropriate tittle for this thread being a showcase tank! What us that ridiculously bright orange coral in the sand bed. Is it a lobo or trachy? That is a really cool piece. You gotta stop sharing it I'm getting jealous! LOL.

Paul, that's a carpet lobophyllia. Definitely one of the brightest corals I've ever seen/owned.

Paul87

Fellow Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Paul, that's a carpet lobophyllia. Definitely one of the brightest corals I've ever seen/owned.
Yes it is bright. Not sure I've ever seen any carpet lobos in person. Its truly a piece to be proud of! If you ever get to where you might frag it let me know. :)

Paul87

Fellow Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice shots! Just curious, what did you use to attach the rock shelf to the back glass?

TJ's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been a while since I peeked in on this one Grimm, VERY VERY NICE and certainly one of R2R Member's most impressive collection of LPS out there. Plus some very cool sticks as well. Thanks for the link to the Gel Filters bud, I ordered the 3-pak so can gift a couple of them out to my local club members.

Cheers, Todd

OP
OP
TheGrimmReefer

TheGrimmReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice shots! Just curious, what did you use to attach the rock shelf to the back glass?

Thanks, Paul! They're mag rocks, they attach via a magnet on the back glass.

Am I the only one who can't see pics at the beginning of this thread?

Sorry, man. My photobucket got full and I had to make room. A lot of those pictures are gone forever, unfortunately.

Been a while since I peeked in on this one Grimm, VERY VERY NICE and certainly one of R2R Member's most impressive collection of LPS out there. Plus some very cool sticks as well. Thanks for the link to the Gel Filters bud, I ordered the 3-pak so can gift a couple of them out to my local club members.

Cheers, Todd

Thanks, Todd! I appreciate the kind words. I love the filters, ordered a pack of the large 3x3's for my Canon. Looking forward to seeing the pictures you take with them.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back