Rating - 0%
0   0   0

wattson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll talk to Bob about it over beers in a couple weeks.
Quariums leak. There are hurricanes. Hermit crabs will eat your fish.
All uncommon.
How much fear to do you live in ?
Absolutely NONE,,Once you label something as "Perfect" then there is no room for improvement..
There is always something new to learn or new information changes old perceptions on any given topic..Nothing in this world would evolve over time if it wasnt this mentality.
Theres more than enough info on the net for anyone to research and draw their own surmise on any topic (Hence my comment that you read too far )
Look how far the saltwater hobby has evolved in the last 10 years by itself!

Rip Van Winkle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think just because something is "possible" doesn't necessarily make it "likely".
I try to keep an open mind on things because I've learned some surprising things over the years - in life in general - not necessarily only about reef keeping.
Having said that, I think just because something is "possible" doesn't necessarily make it "likely".

Do you guys remember the story about the guy in Australia that had his legs eaten into by some kind of amphipod? He was at the beach, in the water and noticed his legs bleeding below the knee. He got out and had to go to the hospital, where they discovered it was some small amphipods or crustaceans. So yeah weird stuff happens. I mean, it's not going to stop me from diving every weekend, though. Right?

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 68 35.2%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 24.9%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 62 32.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.1%
Back