There's been a Breach!

I'll talk to Bob about it over beers in a couple weeks.
Quariums leak. There are hurricanes. Hermit crabs will eat your fish.
All uncommon.
How much fear to do you live in ?
Absolutely NONE,,Once you label something as "Perfect" then there is no room for improvement..
There is always something new to learn or new information changes old perceptions on any given topic..Nothing in this world would evolve over time if it wasnt this mentality.
Theres more than enough info on the net for anyone to research and draw their own surmise on any topic (Hence my comment that you read too far )
Look how far the saltwater hobby has evolved in the last 10 years by itself!
 
I think just because something is "possible" doesn't necessarily make it "likely".
I try to keep an open mind on things because I've learned some surprising things over the years - in life in general - not necessarily only about reef keeping.
Having said that, I think just because something is "possible" doesn't necessarily make it "likely".

Do you guys remember the story about the guy in Australia that had his legs eaten into by some kind of amphipod? He was at the beach, in the water and noticed his legs bleeding below the knee. He got out and had to go to the hospital, where they discovered it was some small amphipods or crustaceans. So yeah weird stuff happens. I mean, it's not going to stop me from diving every weekend, though. Right?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new