There's something fishy about this build...

My work email has 15k+ unread and that doesn't include the 12k+ in the spam folder...
 
There you win!!
1000001901.jpg
It's all about putting yourself on a peninsula.
 
Lol. My work inbox
1000004468.jpg

My personal box has 1 and it's going to drive me nuts until I can deal with it
Well, most days I get over 100 emails in my work inbox. Half of them are reports that my two leads use and a bunch more are emails from Finance to my field staff. I'm just too lazy to delete them or move them to a folder to file away.
 
Well, most days I get over 100 emails in my work inbox. Half of them are reports that my two leads use and a bunch more are emails from Finance to my field staff. I'm just too lazy to delete them or move them to a folder to file away.
When I was actively selling houses I built a filter system that separated everything to where it needed to go. I don’t want to talk about how many emails a day that was sometimes. All I will say is that I once wrote an offer that got accepted from the rim of the Grand Canyon
 
The attorneys get irritated if you label one “trash the blood sucking parasites won’t let me delete even though the system has a copy of everything sent and received”

I should specify that corporate council at the time was my sister. So I was deliberately trying to irritate her
 
When working East Palestine I purposefully wrote no emails, sent no work texts (phone calls are magical), and thus only had to submit the <5 photos I took. Didn't stop the blood sucking parasites from making me complete a 100 question, long answer survey. Luckily I could ctrl P "I did not take any rcords of this kind"
 
When working East Palestine I purposefully wrote no emails, sent no work texts (phone calls are magical), and thus only had to submit the <5 photos I took. Didn't stop the blood sucking parasites from making me complete a 100 question, long answer survey. Luckily I could ctrl P "I did not take any rcords of this kind"
Objetuon, not limited in scope, unduly broad and overly burdensome.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new