There's something fishy about this build...

Make It Stop My Brain Hurts GIF by Monty Python
 
Missed a lot. Jumped from here...

I wonder... Should I get a bird to go with the 4 dogs and a cat? Eventually we'll likely get Sugar Gliders once the kids are out of the house.... In the meantime...birds... :thinking-face:


To here without context.

What did I miss?
 
I mean I could just look for myself... I'll be back to work Monday, should have plenty of time then.
Might get you banned at work?
 
I mean I could just look for myself... I'll be back to work Monday, should have plenty of time then.
Just make sure you do it during Monday meetings. At least something quasi productive will be happening then
 
I mean I could just look for myself... I'll be back to work Monday, should have plenty of time then.
Some may verge on the NSFW

It was almost NSFR2R
 
Just make sure you do it during Monday meetings. At least something quasi productive will be happening then
Even better, have it open on a Teams/Zoom call so when you accidentally share your screen everyone else on the call can get a good laugh. I'm sure it'll go over well.
 
Even better, have it open on a Teams/Zoom call so when you accidentally share your screen everyone else on the call can get a good laugh. I'm sure it'll go over well.
Is that like making a background that says " This could have been an email"?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new