There's something fishy about this build...

Are you saying it like that because you've been talking to birds all day and now you need people interaction like stay at home moms need big people interaction after dealing with toddlers all day or are you just saying it to say hello?
 
Because if it's the first, you showed up to interact with a bunch of toddlers more or less....

:face-with-tears-of-joy: :face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy:

Welcome back to the madness.
 
I came here looking for an intern, preferably who’s failing at his job, and hopefully comes with a…cronie?
 
Page 69... ;) :)
20240816_082621.jpg
20240623_173622.jpg

giggity...:D
 
Send parrot pics!
I would, but the nicest picture I have thus far has my face in it!

I wanted to cover it with a chicken emoji, but I’m afraid people wouldn’t even notice the bird with a giant poultry on the screen.
 
I came here looking for an intern, preferably who’s failing at his job, and hopefully comes with a…cronie?
So definitely toddlers.
 
Even better, have it open on a Teams/Zoom call so when you accidentally share your screen everyone else on the call can get a good laugh. I'm sure it'll go over well.
That'd require remote work, and "we can't be remote. There's no system in place for that."
Hello people!
*Hides*
 
I would, but the nicest picture I have thus far has my face in it!

I wanted to cover it with a chicken emoji, but I’m afraid people wouldn’t even notice the bird with a giant poultry on the screen.
Dude dox yourself cmon. We already know your name :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new