There's something fishy about this build...

I'm pretty sure the low friction Richard picture was over the NSFW line
A slippery Richard wrasse doesn’t hit the right way
 
I haven't yet googled it. Was hoping further context would shed light.
1723870800106.png
 
Very nice but I think you need to adjust those lights to a more daylight spectrum. Those blue make seeing details very difficult

Seriously though nice video. Loved the eel
Red filter will help clean up the blues.
 
If only @Slocke had an intern to recap what happened...

I'll try my best:

NSFW
TLDR
Snorkeling
More NSFW
Richard got a little slippery
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new