There's something fishy about this build...

I'm pretty sure the low friction Richard picture was over the NSFW line
A slippery Richard wrasse doesn’t hit the right way
 
I haven't yet googled it. Was hoping further context would shed light.
1723870800106.png
 
Very nice but I think you need to adjust those lights to a more daylight spectrum. Those blue make seeing details very difficult

Seriously though nice video. Loved the eel
Red filter will help clean up the blues.
 
If only @Slocke had an intern to recap what happened...

I'll try my best:

NSFW
TLDR
Snorkeling
More NSFW
Richard got a little slippery
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new