There's something fishy about this build...

What have I missed?
Nothing. Everyone got banned and doxxed because someone who shall remain nameless posted an unsolicited low friction richard picture or two
 
What have I missed?
1723933609142.gif

You’re back!!
Nothing weird going on here… and if there is it’s all the fault of unfortunately named wrasse.
Though now you are back… want to help with an ID? Though I make no apologies if this turns out to be a slippery dick
https://photos.app.goo.gl/bXJmWxouPnThCwSW7
 
Hey! We will all be happy SaltyT is back if even for just a moment. She taught me almost everything I know about wrasse (well everything @i cant think didn't). So I will not tolerate your impatience :face-with-tears-of-joy:
 
D disclosure
O of
X personal info
BTW since you liked my google video you may have done this to yourself….
What happens on google, stays on googles memory and is sold for profit.
 
Pondering Anthony Anderson GIF by BET

Hmm… if @fishguy242 build thread is the Cafe what is this thread? The back alley you do not walk through? The Waffle House? The …. Can’t think of a place more shady then a Waffle House
 
Hey! We will all be happy SaltyT is back if even for just a moment. She taught me almost everything I know about wrasse (well everything @i cant think didn't). So I will not tolerate your impatience :face-with-tears-of-joy:
Wait a minute... so how many wrasse masters are there?
 
Pondering Anthony Anderson GIF by BET

Hmm… if @fishguy242 build thread is the Cafe what is this thread? The back alley you do not walk through? The Waffle House? The …. Can’t think of a place more shady then a Waffle House
More like the back bedroom at a house party, the one with strobe light, smoke, and loud music coming from under the closed door.
House Party Dancing GIF by Hidden Empire Film Group
 
The Cafe has been slow, "we" get in too much trouble there... :rolleyes: :D
showing good growth n color now...;)
20240817_161333.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new