There's something fishy about this build...

Now we wait
IMG_4817.jpeg
 
And you can get Thai iced tea! Although a lot of Chinese restaurants also sell Thai tea...
Yummm Thai iced tea. I made a Thai iced tea mead unfortunately I’m almost out
 
Have to hunt that one down Thai chili is decent for a quick one. I grew up in OC CA and there was a place in Garden Grove called Spicy Thai that the chef was a member of the royal family. I heard a few years ago that all of the restaurants in that little strip burned down but it was the best Thai food I have had anywhere in the world
I live in OC and finding good Thai here is a struggle (especially in south county).

I've been to many great Thai restaurants in Thailand, though :-)
 
I mean I know but I still asked

I also got some black sweet sticky rice sooo
That’s it I’m going to finish my last bottle of mead tonight. What flavor should I make the next batch?
 
Well now I really don’t know what to get

What about Indian?

With lamb

That’s sounds good too

Darnit!!

Just buy it all!
Lamb vindaloo "make it like you would at home". Prepare your taste buds.
 
I live in OC and finding good Thai here is a struggle (especially in south county).

I've been to many great Thai restaurants in Thailand, though :)
Well now I’m jelly
 
I live in OC and finding good Thai here is a struggle (especially in south county).

I've been to many great Thai restaurants in Thailand, though :)
Garden Grove around Crystal Cathedral used to have some incredible Thai and Chinese.
 
Lamb vindaloo "make it like you would at home". Prepare your taste buds.
Lamb anything Indian is good

Gonna have to wait till next Sunday to order from my favorite Indian place
 
Lamb vindaloo "make it like you would at home". Prepare your taste buds.
Nah I’ve had them try to blow out my taste buds before. It’s funny to see the reaction to a middle aged white guy eating the spiciest thing they can put together without breaking a sweat
 
Nah I’ve had them try to blow out my taste buds before. It’s funny to see the reaction to a middle aged white guy eating the spiciest thing they can put together without breaking a sweat
This has been my problem. When I ask for the hottest they can make it, I see the look in their eyes. I stop them and say, no really, try to make me cry. So far only one restaurant in Bangkok made me not finish my dish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new