There's something fishy about this build...

Fine fine
Here’s the slippery dick pic you’ve been waiting for with a bonus 3 more slippery *****
IMG_1573.jpeg
3 slippery dick wrasses swim into a bar
 
Busy working from home like a ******

I wanted to write some simple VBA to make our Employee list spread sheet BETTER.

I did it.

Now on to the other spreadsheets I need to optimize …eh tomorrow is when that will happen
 
It’s my favorite complex I think. I assume I’m getting a bathyphillius not a efatensis although I think I’d prefer the latter. For you I guess the only reason not to get both is an abundance of warm colored wrasse? You just need to get an exquisite too to even it out.
As long as there's no aggression against the isosceles due to color likeness, I don't mind. Other fairies on the list are a lubbocki and an exquisitus.
 
Photos from my last snorkel.
Should I cheat on POTM with this?
IMG_1593.jpeg

Indigo hamlet has been one of my favorite fish here
IMG_1567.jpeg

Juvenile jeweled damsel
IMG_1577.jpeg

I forget what this is but our local marine biologist is on the case
IMG_1569.jpeg

Can you see it?
IMG_1552.jpeg

Princess parrotfish
IMG_1584.jpeg

Stoplight parrotfish
IMG_1576.jpeg
DO IT!!!!!
 
I was only going to cheat with this one. And here is the glow up
IMG_1593.jpeg
DO IT!!!



DO IT!!!


and throw in a slippery dick while your at it!
 
As long as there's no aggression against the isosceles due to color likeness, I don't mind. Other fairies on the list are a lubbocki and an exquisitus.
I doubt there will be any aggression. They have different shapes and are both peaceful.
 
So……Put the male mandarin in the display today. After he spent several hours in the breeder box in the display.

Well ...ok I won't lie....it was an accident. He wasn't supposed to go in, I was actually gonna put him back in the sump but shiitake happens.

Ms. Murderer was 100% out for blood when he went into the breeder box. Several hours later she didn't seem that interested. But I figured she was being sneaky!!

Anyway - he went in … and she didn’t try and kill him exactly she did chase but then went back to her normal - NEED TO EAT ALL THE PODS - self

So guess we shall see.

Mr. Mandarin spent like 3 weeks in the sump I think - definitely help get him fattened up!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new