There's something fishy about this build...

Explain this inappropriate time please
Serious discussion about plans for kids' first day of school tomorrow (K & 1st), glance at phone, see Tim's brilliance, laugh, commence wife's death stare. Felt my organs melting a bit. Fortunately was just a kidney.
 
Not me... I'm a Chicago transplant. But that was back in '81 and I didn't have the choice.
Whaaat... :oops:
Ah the great forced migration of 81. Terrible times
same time I left the city , late 80 early 81,we made a run for the northern IL border til 2019...:thinking-face:
Serious discussion about plans for kids' first day of school tomorrow (K & 1st), glance at phone, see Tim's brilliance, laugh, commence wife's death stare. Felt my organs melting a bit. Fortunately was just a kidney.
better than a slippery Richard...:D
 
Season 12 GIF by The Bachelorette

20240820_003028.jpg
 
I was born in Cali, But my Saltwater addiction was born in Illinois... But now living back in Cali.
I was coming back from the gym when I saw the moon rising over the port. That thing was *$&^% huge! I think it was bigger than Uranus!
I was trying to do a selfie while driving with the moon in the background, but my Italian nose kept on making the moon look small... I blame the Iphone...[/HASH]
 
I’m a Louisiana transplant.
Lived my first 25 years in the swamp
The last 16 years have been in Colorado

Plenty of transplants here. More now than when I first arrived.

When they legalized pot it was like all the dumb moved here….i was kinda concerned we would run of munchie foods…
 


I hate goniopora. Pretends it’s all happy for 3 months then suddenly dies

Well *knocks on wood* haven’t had that issue
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new