There's something fishy about this build...

whats the first one? Amazing:p
I was trying to ask this but I tried to ask in a funny way that Becca did not get :face-with-tears-of-joy:
 
whats the first one? Amazing:p
LRO Insane Wilsioni

I love it!
IMG_4921.jpeg
 
I was trying to ask this but I tried to ask in a funny way that Becca did not get :face-with-tears-of-joy:
Nope I just refused to answer
 
Update
Honduras was fun

Miami airport is the worst airport I’ve been to unless you include under construction JFK

Not excited to ride Atlanta public trains at midnight tonight
IMG_1541.jpeg
 
Update
Honduras was fun

Miami airport is the worst airport I’ve been to unless you include under construction JFK

Not excited to ride Atlanta public trains at midnight tonight
visne catapultam meam mutuari?
 
volo tormentis possum in anum
You want guns you can put them in the ring


I know a guy….sooo send me a PM I’ll get you sorted
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new