There's something fishy about this build...

I pulled it out and cleaned all of it. It’s such a nonsensical design. You can’t control the air intake or the water intake. You can turn the pump up and reduce the outflow but neither seems to increase the foam just the water level.
 
I pulled it out and cleaned all of it. It’s such a nonsensical design. You can’t control the air intake or the water intake. You can turn the pump up and reduce the outflow but neither seems to increase the foam just the water level.
turn water intake flow down... ;) :)
 
I pulled it out and cleaned all of it. It’s such a nonsensical design. You can’t control the air intake or the water intake. You can turn the pump up and reduce the outflow but neither seems to increase the foam just the water level.
If you have a small air pump, you can hook it up to the airline. I've done that in the past.
 
Well it’s making foam. How long till it sucks up more debris and stops working though?
Right about
Wait For It GIF by ZDF



Now
 
I miss my Tunze Comline, which is sitting in my closet but doesn't fit. It would work in my old refugium despite all of the detritus and chaeto it sucked in; it just soldiered on.
 
So I can have more skimmers sitting in my closet?
I mean, I just won the Coralife Skimmer on Facebook and have a brand new ESHOPPS in the garage still in the box, an older Coralife Super Skimmer in the garage, an older something-or-other-else skimmer sitting in the garage, and the IOAOI that got urchin ate sitting in my dining room waiting for a repair...
 
I would bet my last Dr Pepper that i have well over 50 ... :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolleyes:
alway room for another...:winking-face:
 
I did send my Curve 7 to another guy on the forum because he needed one.
 
Should be getting $500 (minus the massive discount he gave!) worth of Acropora from BattleCorals on Thursday!!
Plus the extras he always throws in.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new