There's something fishy about this build...

unhappy hammer ?
Yep
Season 3 Spring GIF by Nanalan''
This froggy?
image.jpg
 
I think I have somehow grown a ball of coral. Just don’t what to do with it. Maybe tie to some fishing line and dangle it from the outflows?
IMG_1882.jpeg
 
I think I have somehow grown a ball of coral. Just don’t what to do with it. Maybe tie to some fishing line and dangle it from the outflows?
IMG_1882.jpeg
point a powerhead at it and watch it roll around?
 
I think I have somehow grown a ball of coral. Just don’t what to do with it. Maybe tie to some fishing line and dangle it from the outflows?
IMG_1882.jpeg
Kinda looks like something from an 80s horror flick..

1727213053464.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new