There's something fishy about this build...

Also did a puzzle. Poor stocking imo. Apart from the regal
IMG_1976.jpeg
What's wrong with the turtle?
 
My maroon clown is biting my magnificent Foxface again. It’s too late to do anything now but when I get back do you think a large mag fox would be alright in this tank with a common fox? Also the tank feels a bit small for it?

@i cant think
 
My maroon clown is biting my magnificent Foxface again. It’s too late to do anything now but when I get back do you think a large mag fox would be alright in this tank with a common fox? Also the tank feels a bit small for it?

@i cant think
Is that the scaredy cat foxface that's always hiding behind a rock hovering at a 45 degree angle?
 
My maroon clown is biting my magnificent Foxface again. It’s too late to do anything now but when I get back do you think a large mag fox would be alright in this tank with a common fox? Also the tank feels a bit small for it?

@i cant think
How big is the tank?
 
all good, sorry for the delay, just sent those over. it was a long night
Wasn’t worried bout those GC just wanted to make sure you are ok!!
 
4’x2’x2’
I had my Tongan Black and Magnificent in my old 4’ tank so I would expect it probably will be successful.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new