There's something fishy about this build...

Yeah, but those are soulless redheads. These don't have any red on their heads
So this one?
IMG_6619.jpeg
IMG_4114.jpeg
 
Yeah, but those are soulless redheads. These don't have any red on their heads
Oh wait we were talking about the cranes lol
 
Farting Happy Birthday GIF by HeyF
Happy Birthday GIF by Nick Kroll
... ;) :)
Thanks
And due to me eating mostly restaurant food the last two week and having a curry last night. That first gif is accurate
 
Thanks!!!

Now this is the sort of enthusiasm I believe.
I've been blocked from gif for some reason. Otherwise I would find an appropriate gif reaction
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new