There's something fishy about this build...

Last edited:
I’ve accumulated too much leave and have to use some or lose some. Puerto Rico @Stang67 ?
San Juan is nice. Old San Juan and the fort. City and nightlife. I never got a chance to go interior. What about Cozumel? Diving?
Belize? Ambergris caye
Bonaire. Awesome.
St Thomas
St marten, not great diving.
Curacao, meh.
Grenada. Cinnamon beach is nice.
Ohhhh how about one of the Caymens?????
 
Last edited:
Ok. It's a Pseudanthias. Purple Queen maybe?
This. It’s a tuka! Shocking to see one in such good health, that’s not common in many tanks.
 
What's wrong with dolphins?
Nothing. You just have to make sure the water is well aerated and that you have a very tight lid. They keep trying to come out of the water.
 
They can be…. sexually aggressive…
Look Up GIF by Sesame Street


I'd take a shark over a dolphin anyday.
 
San Juan is nice. Old San Juan and the fort. City and nightlife. I never got a chance to go interior. What about Cozumel? Diving?
Belize? Ambergris caye
Bonaire. Awesome.
St Thomas
St marten, not great diving.
Curacao, meh.
Grenada. Cinnamon beach is nice.
Ohhhh how about one of the Caymens?????
Depends on the flight cost. I’m just looking for a quick getaway
 
Ps I hate dolphins.
Really? But they taste so good! Mix em with a little mayonnaise and add some tuna for good measure...
 
Ps I hate dolphins.
That's perfectly reasonable they are kind of a bunch of low friction Richards
What's wrong with dolphins?
They're evil
Nothing. You just have to make sure the water is well aerated and that you have a very tight lid. They keep trying to come out of the water.

They can be…. sexually aggressive…
That too
I don't get it...
They have no arms or legs, how can they be sensually aggressive? Do they hit you with the snout and try to hump you or what?
You really don't want to know
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new