There's something fishy about this build...

Oh we all know someone who likes SBB gift cards. Even sexy coral men can't keep her away from one.
We’ll see you said it

Sexy coral man…….mmmmmhmmmmm lol
 
I blame myself I'm the one that got her hooked

You had to have that goni didn't you
It was soooooo pretty

I also got that 99 bananas torch so :p
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9930.jpeg
    IMG_9930.jpeg
    29.4 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_9932.jpeg
    IMG_9932.jpeg
    74.7 KB · Views: 50
Nice haul! I was also gunning for the Orphek lights, but my flicker of hope quickly died out when I saw chances of winner were literally 1 in 1000!

You could probably guy the coral, resell and buy an Orphek light :)
 
I've done it. We’ll see what R2R has to say but two prizes may be back on the market. Hope someone here wins one of them but decided it was more fair that they just be redrawn.

Now what to do with $300 for Battlecorals. Should I get an acropora or maybe an acropora??
 
Last edited:
I've done it. We’ll see what R2R has to say but two prizes may be back on the market. Hope someone here wins one of them but decided it was more fair that they just be redrawn.

Now what to do with $300 for Battlecorals. Should I get an acropora or maybe an acropora??
Just get a Battle box and let Adam decide!
 
Just get a Battle box and let Adam decide!
That’s the plan!


Finally back in Atlanta and don't have to return to North Carolina until late Monday
 
I've done it. We’ll see what R2R has to say but two prizes may be back on the market. Hope someone here wins one of them but decided it was more fair that they just be redrawn.

Now what to do with $300 for Battlecorals. Should I get an acropora or maybe an acropora??
I'd recommend the acropora.

He got a sale coming up too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new