There's something fishy about this build...

Well is a $200 jokers coral gift card a good secret Santa? Probably going to send some artwork too.



Also why is SBB corals sending me gift cards for a contest that ended months ago?? Leave me alone.


Also also I’ve had a few drinks.


Also also also whenever someone bumps that thread for Frank I think of this because “bump” and “pump”…. I am not proud
 
Well is a $200 jokers coral gift card a good secret Santa? Probably going to send some artwork too.



Also why is SBB corals sending me gift cards for a contest that ended months ago?? Leave me alone.


Also also I’ve had a few drinks.


Also also also whenever someone bumps that thread for Frank I think of this because “bump” and “pump”…. I am not proud

Not too shabby! Joker has some nice stuff.

I also apparently get a $25 SBB GC for black Friday. Unfortunately (fortunately) I have zero interest in shopping for coral on Black Friday. I will be focusing on eating leftovers and entertaining R2R with non-reef related delights (given I'm not near my office and can't see my tank).
Like this one:
PXL_20241126_163931237.jpg
 
Not too shabby! Joker has some nice stuff.

I also apparently get a $25 SBB GC for black Friday. Unfortunately (fortunately) I have zero interest in shopping for coral on Black Friday. I will be focusing on eating leftovers and entertaining R2R with non-reef related delights (given I'm not near my office and can't see my tank).
Like this one:
PXL_20241126_163931237.jpg
I think I won 3 or 4 but I just gave Becca $300 or $400 in SBB cards...
 
Not too shabby! Joker has some nice stuff.

I also apparently get a $25 SBB GC for black Friday. Unfortunately (fortunately) I have zero interest in shopping for coral on Black Friday. I will be focusing on eating leftovers and entertaining R2R with non-reef related delights (given I'm not near my office and can't see my tank).
Like this one:
PXL_20241126_163931237.jpg
Next project a salty tank for salty crocs
Saltwater Crocodile Slowly Disappears GIF by ViralHog
 
I think I won 3 or 4 but I just gave Becca $300 or $400 in SBB cards...
Since revhtree hasn't responded to me she may be getting $300 from me too…
 
Last edited:
Next project a salty tank for salty crocs
Saltwater Crocodile Slowly Disappears GIF by ViralHog
Now that Aussie live rock is back, perhaps we can get Aussie crocs... Or are they only available when they come in as hitchhikers?
 
Now that Aussie live rock is back, perhaps we can get Aussie crocs... Or are they only available when they come in as hitchhikers?
1732769965435.jpeg
 
Since revhtree hasn't responded to me sheay be getting $300 from me too…
I promise to spend it wisely and offer free frags at later date
 
She may be getting $50 from me, from the looks of it :face-with-tears-of-joy: I will be working on black Friday myself, unable to coral shop
 
She may be getting $50 from me, from the looks of it :face-with-tears-of-joy: I will be working on black Friday myself, unable to coral shop
Is that the ones we won yesterday? I’ll also give mine as I don’t have stuff to go with lol.i need to claim it first I think lol.
 
Is that the ones we won yesterday? I’ll also give mine as I don’t have stuff to go with lol.
Yup, I forget what I won them for last time but she's my to to sbb GC deposit. Their sale events stress me out
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new