There's something fishy about this build...

Yup, I forget what I won them for last time but she's my to to sbb GC deposit. Their sale events stress me out
Glad I'm not alone.



I remembered this saying “shy” not “awkward”

1732797993088.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Is that the ones we won yesterday? I’ll also give mine as I don’t have stuff to go with lol.i need to claim it first I think lol.
I am the keeper of SBB gift cards apparently lol


If your looking to give it away!

Remember they are good for a year!

I already ordered stuff sooo I’m in to deep
 
Looks like some more people are earning their enabler badges :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: . I may lose my spot as chief enabler soon
What a wonderful thing I woke up to. All my R2R family helping enable me more ….isn’t this how I went whale status last sale!
 
I am the keeper of SBB gift cards apparently lol


If your looking to give it away!

Remember they are good for a year!

I already ordered stuff sooo I’m in to deep
if they're good for a year, I may hold on. if just this weekend, they're yours.
 
if they're good for a year, I may hold on. if just this weekend, they're yours.
Good for a year. But to use gift cards you have to spend $100 real money plus shipping
 
What a wonderful thing I woke up to. All my R2R family helping enable me more ….isn’t this how I went whale status last sale!
I keep telling you whale status in gift cards alone. I'm going to laugh my butt off
 
Good for a year. But to use gift cards you have to spend $100 real money plus shipping
that (and the stress of the sale thread) was why I gave $300 in GCs away a year ago. but if I'm refilling a tank, it may be helpful.
 
I am the keeper of SBB gift cards apparently lol


If your looking to give it away!

Remember they are good for a year!

I already ordered stuff sooo I’m in to deep
I dunno... Mine were probably about 2 years old and he only had to reactivate 2?
 
that (and the stress of the sale thread) was why I gave $300 in GCs away a year ago. but if I'm refilling a tank, it may be helpful.
I've given close to $600 and used over $1000 over the last 3 years. Becca got another $200+ from me yesterday.
 
Seems like the turf algea is making a ton of bubbles?
Also I have these silencers that stop surface water flowing down.

Anything that commonly causes it? It is reddish so maybe cyano but I haven't seen it coat any rocks
 
2nd that, can you remove temporarily ?
That pic was taken after leaving them off for most of the day. I think perhaps the weirs were blocked up at the surface so I scrubbed them. Maybe I need to add some flow there to break up the foam and help it flush?
 
I would focus on getting it to effectively skim the surface and let the filtration remove it. Adding a powehead seems like it would just mix it back into the water. I imagine this is the same organic rich foam the skimmer produces, caused by aeration, collecting there because of lack of surface skimming.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new