There's something fishy about this build...

Having this weird indian fusion food but then this:
Sleeping in? I'm old.
I'm not technically old just boring


Masti margarita was scheise. I think they dumped a 1/2 cup of salt in
image.jpg
 
What are you up to?
2 of my grandparent’s birthdays are tonight, so my parents are hosting like 70 people at home.

Me:

Tonight Show Jason GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon



:squinting-face-with-tongue:


I hope I’ll get lots of compliments about my tank from guests. Lol

But seriously, I’m not very social.
 
Okay. Let’s start: How are you spending New Year’s?
I just spent it for the last 7 hours fixing a website so pretty bland compared to 2 years ago
 
I just spent it for the last 7 hours fixing a website so pretty bland compared to 2 years ago
Wow
Actually being a productive member of society. Is this for your LFS?
 
Wow
Actually being a productive member of society. Is this for your LFS?
Yep, sorting that out, it’ll be worth it… I keep saying that to myself at least, but you’ll never guess what I’m doing tomorrow again :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 
Oh! But I brought these guys back last year! Aren’t they adorable? This is a very very very zoomed in iPhone picture, they’re like 1.5-2 inch long
IMG_6094.jpeg
 
Oh! But I brought these guys back last year! Aren’t they adorable? This is a very very very zoomed in iPhone picture, they’re like 1.5-2 inch long
IMG_6094.jpeg
I love those little pipefish. I just doubt they'd survive unless I sumped them and then whats the point.
 
Well I was going to watch a QT movie. I'm guessing QT is the favorite director of the R2R forum based of how many feet pics I see in here.
jersey shore degenerate GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation


And I think I will too. Feeling far too jaded to watch Wicked tonight sorry @Miami Reef
 
Well I was going to watch a QT movie. I'm guessing QT is the favorite director of the R2R forum based of how many feet pics I see in here.
jersey shore degenerate GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation


And I think I will too. Feeling far too jaded to watch Wicked tonight sorry @Miami Reef
No worries. I didn’t mean to make you watch it. I only wondered if you did.
 
Question is Hateful Eight or Django?
Like Django more but Ive also seen it more
I prefer Sukiyaki Western Django myself...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new