There's something fishy about this build...

So any good New Year’s resolutions?
Not to give up this hobby? Is that one? I mean, I am 3 tanks deep and a whole shop.
IMG_6099.jpeg
 
So any good New Year’s resolutions?
I'm gonna be an absolute menace this year. Pretty excited. No one said they have to be for good.
 
I'm gonna be an absolute menace this year. Pretty excited. No one said they have to be for good.
Ooooh can I join in on the chaos?
 
I decided the pod jar wasn't working so I took it down. Found one bristle worm and being a kind person I released it into my biggest tank to spend the rest of its life in freedom….
https://photos.app.goo.gl/d45bTsf3aFFaFJvt7
 
Good morning, Sam. You’re up early.
 
Was I ever asleep at all?
Tired Stewie Griffin GIF by Family Guy


Jk I'm hoping to pass out again. I can't get italicized to stop. This is annoying.

Good morning, Sam. You’re up early.

Why are you awake anyway?
 
@JoJosReef @tbrown still awaiting any recommendations for big island. Hikes, restaurants, etc. I may have made $0.37 yesterday selling cheato yesterday so I'm feeling rich! May book some more dives despite them being ridiculously expensive.
im rich cash money GIF
 
@JoJosReef @tbrown still awaiting any recommendations for big island. Hikes, restaurants, etc. I may have made $0.37 yesterday selling cheato yesterday so I'm feeling rich! May book some more dives despite them being ridiculously expensive.
im rich cash money GIF
We spent a lot of time on the Hilo side. Decent restaurants over there.
 
We spent a lot of time on the Hilo side. Decent restaurants over there.
I saw it was a lot cheaper to stay over there but was told the snorkeling/diving was better around Kona
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new