There's something fishy about this build...

Dustin the owner of flourcent reef has been blessing for the area. Fishman has not upped its game and I'm nit allowed into natures select.
 
Last edited:
Off the charts today. Just like we are every day :face-with-tears-of-joy:
I've only been outside with my computer for an hour at most
IMG_3348.jpeg
IMG_3349.png


Yup, I'll pass. I'll stay home.
 
Dustin the owner of flourcent reef has been God send for the area. Fishman has not upped its game and I'm nit allowed into natures select.
He actually has some very unbeatable coral prices. Sad thing though. I always spend 3 times more than I want too.
"i'll grab a frag or 2..."
 
Off the charts today. Just like we are every day :face-with-tears-of-joy:
I've only been outside with my computer for an hour at most
IMG_3348.jpeg
IMG_3349.png
Ohh yes Georgia pollen. I lived in Ft Valley for a bit near the pecan and peach orchards. Fun times.
 
Ohh yes Georgia pollen. I lived in Ft Valley for a bit near the pecan and peach orchards. Fun times.
I am no longer able to tolerate lots of pollen. My nose just got all stuffy thinking about it :(
 
He actually has some very unbeatable coral prices. Sad thing though. I always spend 3 times more than I want too.
"i'll grab a frag or 2..."
mando-way-this-is-the-way.gif
 
AI Blades - The Coral Grow is at the front and the Coral Glow is at the back :)

Ah okay. I should have guessed, bars are basically limited to AI Blades and the Orpheks :face-with-tears-of-joy:
 
So technically yours are on the side... His are front and back.
But that would make this the front…
IMG_3353.jpeg

Also I just OD’d AB+
Whoops
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new