There's something fishy about this build...

Ok
We made it. Parties over. Wrap it up. You can all go back home.
not leaving fox tv GIF by STAR
 
Wait

Wasn't it @Slocke the one who said halichoeres chrysus is the most boring wrasse?

I mean there are way uglier ones but if we are talking just :yawning-face:
 
Its just

That sig sports the poor boring chrysus!
Yeah
But that's because Im an obnoxious pedantic ______ when it comes to people misnaming it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new