There's something fishy about this build...

1744084581745.jpeg
 
That's when you add in " after cleaning stuff, i decided to move a rock. Soon after touching said rock. Jaws theme song began to play.

Somehow, my clown fish was swimming off with my hand. I called the emergancy people. Only to be told I had to contact animal control. Whom then told me to contact the wildlife federation. Now there's a cop at my door saying my clownfish is file charges for contaminating "her" tank. And I still have yet to get back my hand"

Tl;dr
Boring.
 
That's when you add in " after cleaning stuff, i decided to move a rock. Soon after touching said rock. Jaws theme song began to play.

Somehow, my clown fish was swimming off with my hand. I called the emergancy people. Only to be told I had to contact animal control. Whom then told me to contact the wildlife federation. Now there's a cop at my door saying my clownfish is file charges for contaminating "her" tank. And I still have yet to get back my hand"

Tl;dr
Boring.
Now that's how you tell a fine story!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like we’ve had some naughtiness on the thread. Be careful! I’m not afraid to administer punishments.
1744330135636.gif


Anyway was out of town dealing with a fun cyanide leak at my favorite electroplater follows by a visit to my new Site. A waste recycler where we used to send waste which was abandoned and then shot up causing the waste to spill....
Well I guess that's job security

You know you've gotten to used to bad s...tuff happening when you don't even move out of the way of the cyanide spill.
IMG_3583.jpeg
 
Looks like we’ve had some naughtiness on the thread. Be careful! I’m not afraid to administer punishments.
1744330135636.gif


Anyway was out of town dealing with a fun cyanide leak at my favorite electroplater follows by a visit to my new Site. A waste recycler where we used to send waste which was abandoned and then shot up causing the waste to spill....
Well I guess that's job security

You know you've gotten to used to bad s...tuff happening when you don't even move out of the way of the cyanide spill.
IMG_3583.jpeg
2000s it wasnt me GIF

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN
 
Claud clam it!!!
I just got in and it’s started thundering!
image.jpg

Is it better to die relaxing or live an unrelaxed man…?
shutter island GIF
I can't paint them right now! New phone (Pixel 9 XL Pro) and it doesn't have a stylus like my old S23
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new