There's something fishy about this build...

Mine were teal. I started using hemostats to pinch and pull. They are a plague. Tried kalk paste an i think it made them stronger!
I lost count after 50.

Best part is, i know how to control them. So, it's never a real fight. I do enjoy the metallic red and purple undertones.
The gsp is showing it's rebellious side. Its now reaching out and is about to lose a hand. I'll snag pics in the afternoon.
 
I lost count after 50.

Best part is, i know how to control them. So, it's never a real fight. I do enjoy the metallic red and purple undertones.
The gsp is showing it's rebellious side. Its now reaching out and is about to lose a hand. I'll snag pics in the afternoon.
I used to use nems, then gave up and re-scaped with new rock. Full scorched earth... but one hid in a hammer skeleton...
Walk Reload GIF by Xbox


This was the 'before'
1000003065.jpg
 
Sorry to spoil the party but I have a bigger problem then Ginger’s, Red heads!

My forest fire montipora is growing so fast and just had a big growth spurt along with the acroporas. Thinking about going to the LFS tomorrow so might take a chunk.
Taking 5 chunks!
 
He’s been named Percy after Persephone because the female I hate is called Hades. Not my choice as I half expect him to be murdered by her.
Any way he's in the box and in the box he'll stay for quite a while
 
This happened!
IMG_3604.jpeg

Unfortunately @littlefoxx this did not
IMG_3603.jpeg
Awe!!! That guy is beautiful!! But as I found out they have an appetite for clowns!! Looks a lot bigger and chunkier than my girl is, gotta fatten her up! Still figuring out what she likes and doesnt like for foods!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new