There's something fishy about this build...

GIF by Valentino Khan
 
What else ya got?
Not much right now. I'd happily frag and ship:
  • Forest fire monti
  • Green anactopora
  • Purple pavona blade
  • GSP
I'd ship more but I don't know how to frag mushrooms and encrusters
 
Not much right now. I'd happily frag and ship:
  • Forest fire monti
  • Green anactopora
  • Purple pavona blade
  • GSP
I'd ship more but I don't know how to frag mushrooms and encrusters
Get a chunk of rubble and stick it next to them for a month. Works for zoas too
Edit. May take more than a month sometimes depending on coral growth.
 
Not much right now. I'd happily frag and ship:
  • Forest fire monti
  • Green anactopora
  • Purple pavona blade
  • GSP
I'd ship more but I don't know how to frag mushrooms and encrusters
Chisel for encrusters

Razor blade or scissors for a mushroom (give one a 1/4" cut and it'll split or die)
 
Get a chunk of rubble and stick it next to them for a month. Works for zoas too
Edit. May take more than a month sometimes depending on coral growth.
Or this...
 
Hard to get your feet into the tank though to feel it between your toes
There is a difference from stepping on grass and touching. But, ihaven't stepped on grass bare footed since iwas ... My memory doesn't go that far back.
 
Chisel for encrusters

Razor blade or scissors for a mushroom (give one a 1/4" cut and it'll split or die)
Will it work for bubble nems? I think mines getting a bit too big and space greedy.
 
Oh Im not moving her. I just need to splice her.
Ohhh... I "pinched" one of my Jokers with the Nem Cannon once and ended up with 2... It might work?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new